- We will Listen, because that is how we Learn.
- We will Follow Directions, so we know what to do.
- We will Keep all of our Hands and Feet to Ourselves, as they do not belong on other people.
- We Will Work Hard and Quietly and not disturb others.
- We will be Raising our Hand when we have a Question.
- We will have the Respect for Others and their Property, including the schools, because we want others to respect us too.
- We will have Patience with ourselves and others. We Can Do This!
My Personal Teaching Purpose:
I will have a safe, encouraging classroom and be a model of ethics and maturity while having fun. I will have a positive, encouraging attitude. I will find and develop and engage successful and stimulating teaching strategies, so students will grasp at concepts and realize nothing can hold them back.
Dr. Richard Krejcir is an Author, Researcher, seasoned Special Education teacher and the Director of a nonprofit that does educational training in third-world countries. He is also a STEAM teacher and a father of a son with autism.